Monday, October 25, 2010

The Fifth Member

I have recently discovered this new band, The Fifth Member from London by a friend who is friends with the band's drummer. Their first album, Insert Coins Here was launched today on Itunes, though i must admit, i already knew some o the songs.
I lisned to the whole album and she songs are so good sometimes i feel like crying when listening to them. I hope their band becomes a huge success, which i know they will because they are really talented. Their hard work payed off with the launch of their debut album, especially because they are kidds my age, about 15, 16.
I specifically love the songs: Eyes, Song for the Birds, If I Stay and Everybody's gotta go. Their music is exceptionally wonderful. The best of luck for them.

To listen to the songs:
http://www.myspace.com/fifthmembermusic

No comments:

Post a Comment