Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Campos

This last weekend in Campos do Jordao, a 2 hour drive from Sao Paulo was magical. It was everytbing I needed to relax, get my sleep bacl, and put mysekf together. These past weeks have been so chaotic, with school and everything, that I didn't even have time to breathe, so it was good to take some time off. Even though we went on saturday and came back on sunday. It was all worth it. We were so wrecked that we didn't even leave the house we were at, which belongs to my sister's godmother. We didn't even need to! Afterall, we had all we needed right there, and with a house that size, there was nothing else to want! I came back reinvigorated, and glad to have been on this weekend getaway, although we missed the Promenade Chandon 2010. It was super worth it!
Enviado pelo meu aparelho BlackBerry® da Vivo

No comments:

Post a Comment